The Spooner Civic Center Is Operated by the Spooner Area Youth Hockey Association in Partnership with the Wisconsin lumberjacks
The Spooner Civic Center will be hosting a Craft Fair on June 12, 2021. Here are the details for Vendors and Crafters:
1. Show times are 9am - 3pm
2. Set up will be allowed Friday night from 6-8pm and Saturday from 7:30am - 9am. You must be completely set up by 9am on Saturday.
3. Please complete this online form to register - https://forms.gle/diqUko7rt8t6YSuy5
4. Spots are first-come, first-serve as we will only take one vendor from each direct sale company and we reserve the right to limit direct sale companies.
5. Tables are $30 per table, $10 for electricity and $10 for spot preference.
6. Tear down must be completed by 5pm on Saturday.
THINGS TO DO
Our mission is to serve our community through a place to gather for everyone!